About The Event
Only 25 seats left! Register Now!
The Value-Based Care Summit is the industry's leading event connecting hospital officials and executives from large physician practices to learn more about the transition from fee-for-service to a value-based care payment model. This two-day event will feature case studies and panel discussions around the latest trends and news within this area.
For sponsorship opportunities, please email email@example.com.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Analytics Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Health Information managers (HIM)
- Medical Director
- Clinical Director
- Director of Finance & Payer Contracts
- Director of Managed Care
- Director, Information Governance
- Director of Analytics
- Director of Payor Relations
- Director of Practice Management
- Director of Physician Services
Healthcare Organizations Attending
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Institute
- CEP America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- Anthem, Inc.
- Beacon Medical Group
- Brookdale Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
And so many more!
“Overall an excellent day! I liked the agenda and the strategic networking breaks and networking opportunities available. Well done!” – Director of Payer Initiatives, McKesson Specialty Health
“Great examples on thinking outside of the box to manage patients.” – VP, Clinical Performance, Signature Healthcare
“All of the speakers were extremely knowledgeable and engaging” – Director, Care Coordination, St. Joseph Hospital / Covenant Healthcare
Jason C. Goldwater
National Quality Forum
Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, MD, MPH
Member, Board of Trustees American Medical Association
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Surgery, Biomedical Informatics, and Health Policy Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Randall Moore, MD, MBA
Mariann Yeager, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
The Sequoia Project